RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
If you are unhappy with the items you have ordered for any reason, we will accept the return of unused items subject to the following criteria:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase to be eligible for a refund or exchange. Items returned after 14 days may be eligible for an online credit note at the discretion of Starley Sparks Ltd.
- Items must be in their original, unused, unsoiled condition with tags intact.
- Shoes should be tested for fit on a clean surface, unmarked and undamaged.
- All items must be in their original packaging with the swing tags attached.
- Starley Sparks Ltd does not take responsibility for damage that occurs during the return process, please ensure that the goods are well protected when returned.
- Boxes, frames and packaging should be protected and returned undamaged, as they are considered intrinsic to the product. Damage to the box may render the item ineligible for refund.
Returns should be sent in their original packaging to:
Starley Sparks Limited,
5 Banstead Way,
Surrey, SM6 8NZ.
Unfortunately, we are not currently able to cover return postage costs unless the item received is faulty or incorrect. We will however happily ship any exchange items free of charge.
Please note that we do not accept returns of earrings for hygienic reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Starley Sparks Ltd is not able to accept responsibility for returns lost in transit and therefore we recommend all returns are sent by recorded delivery. It is advisable to obtain a proof of postage if using the Post Office.
Once we have taken receipt of your return we aim to process the exchange or refund within 7 working days. If you require an exchange of a faulty item and we have stock available, a replacement will be sent out, however many of our designs are limited edition so replacements can not be guaranteed.
We are only able to refund the credit/debit card, on which the original purchase was made. As such, if your item was a gift you may be offered an exchange or credit note.
Once we have received, processed and accepted your return, you will be sent a confirmation. Please note that the funds may take up to ten working days to appear in your account dependant on your bank’s policy.